Wednesday, January 6, 2010

J and R




Little Miss R. has grown quite a bit since I took her picture last:




She was so quick to smile, and has the most adorable dimples!








My favorite thing about studio-style sessions is that by nature, the focus is on expressions. Miss R's sweet older brother, J., is such a fun little boy! As I reviewed his pictures after our session, I could help but smile!












Thanks for giving me the chance to capture these cuties!


About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

About This Blog

The emphasis of my photography is capturing YOU-your family's style, your child's many different expressions, and the relationships that are the essence of what is important in life.On my blog, you'll see many different settings and styles. I'd be happy to work with you to capture the people, places, and relationships you love.

Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP