Monday, February 8, 2010

The Monday Muse

Starting today, I'm adding a new feature to the blog, "The Monday Muse". It will be a little bit of everything-my thoughts on photography, an image from the archives that I haven't posted before, or even photography tips.







As some of you know, I spent the first 18 years of my life in Arizona, so Alberta winters don't come naturally to me. This time of year, I'm torn between wishing desperately for spring, and not wanting to wish away any of life's precious moments. To remind myself of some of the beauties of winter, I thought I'd post a quick picture of took of a Southern Alberta sunset about a month ago.

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

About This Blog

The emphasis of my photography is capturing YOU-your family's style, your child's many different expressions, and the relationships that are the essence of what is important in life.On my blog, you'll see many different settings and styles. I'd be happy to work with you to capture the people, places, and relationships you love.

Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP