Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In the Spotlight- Ruby Ellen Designs


From the moment I learned about Ruby, and saw her work, I knew that I would love to work with her. Ruby comes from an amazing family of a talented visual artist-and she is no exception. Already a talented and well trained seamstress, Ruby was 17 when she first designed and created a wedding dress.
Ruby's story reminded me of my own mom, who spent many a late night sewing things for my sisters and I. Also, like my mom, Ruby found ways to fit in sewing, design, and alterations around the demands of a family and career.

In May of 2009, Ruby turned her love of sewing and design in to a reality. Ruby Ellen Designs was born! Ruby custom designs each dress she creates, and specializes in flattering the hard-to-fit.
You'll be seeing more from Ruby in the coming months, but in the meantime- you can check out more of her beautiful work at http://www.rubyellendesigns.com/

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

About This Blog

The emphasis of my photography is capturing YOU-your family's style, your child's many different expressions, and the relationships that are the essence of what is important in life.On my blog, you'll see many different settings and styles. I'd be happy to work with you to capture the people, places, and relationships you love.

Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP