Saturday, September 25, 2010

Introducing my new website!

It's been a long time in the works, but my new website is up and running. Hooray! I hope you'll come visit me at http://www.capturedbybeckyphotography.com to see specials, client sneak peaks and snippets from our family life. Hope to see you there!

About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

About This Blog

The emphasis of my photography is capturing YOU-your family's style, your child's many different expressions, and the relationships that are the essence of what is important in life.On my blog, you'll see many different settings and styles. I'd be happy to work with you to capture the people, places, and relationships you love.

Background

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP